Thursday 27 September 2012

What's In Your Bathroom Basket?

This post is a bit of a spin off from a previous feature called 'What's On Your Beauty Shelf?' But this time I'll be looking at bath and shower items instead of hair and make up products. First of all, my 'bathroom basket' holds all of my bathroom essentials! I'm living downstairs this year at Uni and our bathroom hasn't got much storage. So a basket is ideal to carry round my bath and shower products! Here's what my bathroom basket contains...
 
 

 
 
Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner
I really recommend these products! They make my hair soft and shiny and leave it looking healthy. I have opted for the 'dry and damaged hair' version to help tackle my split ends! But there's also volume boost for flat hair and various others for different types of hair. This range of shampoo and conditioner smell absolutely gorgeous too!
 
Radox Shower Smoothie
Your showers will never be the same again with this skin exfoliator. Massage the shower smoothie onto your body to get rid of any dry or dead skin particles. Then simply wash it off! I have the coconut scented one which smells amazing.
 
Next Diamonds Body Lotion and Body Wash
I had these two products as part of a gift set for my birthday. They're lovely bath and shower products, perfect for any girly girl. The body lotion has a shimmering effect and the body wash has a floral and sweet scent! The Next Diamonds perfume is also fabulous.
 
Lush Bath Bombs
These make your bath so magical! Depending on which one you get, the bomb will fizz around and change the bath water a pretty colour. Definitely perfect if you want a relaxing soak in the bath!
 
Pure Coconut Hair Repair Treatment
I've written about this range of body care products in the very early days of Material-Media. I swear by this hair repair treatment! You leave this coconutty product in towel dried hair for three to five minutes. When I wash it out my hair feels so soft and sleek! Definitely worth a try if you have heat damaged hair.
 
Cath Kidston Wild Flowers
These cute little shower gels are beautiful. The packaging looks great and they smell gorgeous. A great gift or as a treat for yourself! I had them as a present myself so I'm not completely sure where you buy them. Try Cath Kidston's website - www.cathkidston.co.uk.
 
I'd love to see your versions of my bathroom basket readers! Feel free to tweet me them (@Abbey_Hartley) or to post them on www.facebook.com/MaterialMedia. Share your recommendations!
 
Abbey xo