Sunday 13 January 2013

Dress To Impress On Your Work Placement

If you're a university student like me, then you'll be out in the working world trying to get some hands on experience within your industry! I start a two week long work placement tomorrow at my previous college, hoping to receive an insight into the career of teaching. I looked in my wardrobe earlier to see what appropriate clothing I have to suit the occasion. Turns out, I have hardly anything... And also no money. So I'll just need to recycle what I've got. 

However, I've put together some desirable and vital items needed to impress your colleagues on a work placement! A blazer, blouse, smart trousers and a practical handbag are all essentials which should be hanging in your closet ready to start work experience.


I thought this post would come in handy for those of you who have approaching work placements. After this advice, hopefully you won't end up with a lack of appropriate work clothes like me! It's a great excuse to go shopping...

Abbey xo