Sunday 28 April 2013

Beyonce: The Mrs Carter Show

Last night was amazing! I was lucky enough to go and see Beyonce's world tour at the LG Arena in Birmingham. The atmosphere was electric and Beyonce was on fire! I know loads of you wish you were there, so I took lots of photos and videos for you. They don't do the show justice but at least you won't be left out...

Beyonce opened the show with Run The World (Girls)!

The graphics on stage were brilliant and really made the show a spectacle.

Queen Bey came into the audience to sing Irreplaceable. It was great to see her more up close!

Beyonce's latest single, Grown Woman, was saved until later in the show.

Bey's vocals were outstanding in Halo, even though she was losing her voice!

The crowd went wild when Crazy In Love began to start then the roof lifted off when Single Ladies followed!


Beyonce performed one of her newer singles to perfection.


Irreplaceable really got the crowd singing!


Naughty Girl was the sexiest performance of the night!

The night was so surreal and I still can't believe I was in the same room as Beyonce Knowles! Best £60 I've ever spent.

Abbey xo